Monday, August 10, 2009

Dr.pujeri

i told my friends how Pujeri inspired me to be a good student.that was in 1st year.he has left college to become the principal of KGISL .in 1st year i was kind of a cool student.i didnt really care much for marks(cgpa of 8.7 in 1st sem...low for PSG standards).what he did was that he told in the class that i was the worst student he has seen in PSG tech.that really made me to work hard and inprove myself.

and now, since my academics has gone to the dogs again,anish says this:

anish: i think i hav to act like Pujeri..you are the worst guy i've seen in PSG tech...

me: if my girl friend says that i'll probably start working..if u say it i'll probably become more lazy...

anish: !!!!!

1 comment:

anish said...

u dont hav a girl fren...so tat means that u r going to be like this for ur whole life...enjoy the hell.........

scarky!!